Monday, February 1, 2010

Worst Week in BBA History?

I'd just like to point out that the reason DAN left early this week was not because he needed to pick up his sister, but because he was sucking it up big time and could not afford to play another game and see his stats tank. His 3-game stretch this week is quite possibly the worst week by anyone in BBA history:

Record: 0-3
Points: 0.33 ppg
Rebounds: 0.67 rpg
Assists: 0.00 apg
FG: 1 for 7, 14.3%
3PT: 0 for 4, 0.0%

It can't get much worse than this.

3 comments:

  1. Dan, I only had one game with you last week, but something definately seemed off. Where is your energy? I'm glad your shitty stats properly reflected how I remember you playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will admit, it was ugly. I have no excuse for such a poor performance. I have not played up to my potential this season. I will make a much better line next time we play.

    Joey, your gonna get screened like none other next time.

    HAHA

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Dan, you'll overcome your slump.

    Besides, your favorite whipping-boy Russ should be back in action next time!

    ReplyDelete