Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Was RUS Robbed of Player of the Week?

I have to say, I wanted to give it to him just on the basis of his 7 point masterpiece alone. Add to that his 5-point game for HYN-MKE-RUS that would have given them the win if HYN was any kind of help. In RUS' 4 games this week, he matched his season high in points at 4, set a new high with 5 in the next game, and then obliterated it again with 7 in his last. Saying all of this makes me think I made a huge mistake.

He did go 2-2 though, and was lacking in the Reb and Ast department. I guess those were my knocks against him. But looking back at it, it doesn't seem like much, considering he did all he could in one of those losses.

39% FG was good, and he leapfrogged 4 players (MKE, MA, MAT, WILL) into 7th in Baller Rank... RUS was definitely a different kind of baller this week.

I think I might have to change it to Co-Players of the Week.

PS. Just look at RUS' page and the difference in this year from BBA5. Look at that PPS and PPG gain!

2 comments:

  1. Yes he was robbed, but it was Huyen who robbed him. Seriously, a win in that game and Russ get's the Player of the Week. Maybe Huyen was throwing that game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mike. Cmon buddy, you know perfectly well that I am the only one allowed to throw my teammates under the bus...so leave that to me. It's all I have left this season.

    As for robbing Russ, this just goes to show the lengths I will go through to make sure he is punished. No one is safe. NO ONE. I WILL DESTROY MY TEAM TO GET TO RUSS.

    =)

    ReplyDelete